PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: We are hiring a Marketing Intern on behalf of our parent company, which oversees the following brands: Classic Fun Center (Orem), Ritz Magic Wheels, Ritz Eats & Sweets, and Infly.co. For this position of Marketing Intern, we are looking for someone who is versatile and willing to do many types of work. They will work as along side the marketing department from day to day on scaling and growing each of the brands we represent.
JOB DESCRIPTION: We have doubled our revenue over the last 3 years and we are ready to accelerate our growth. We have put together an internship for individuals seeking an opportunity to experience the ins and outs of scaling a small business, and to have a real impact on a 40+ year old company that is branching off into a start-up phase.
- Create & Manage email / SMS campaigns
- Assist in the planning of events & promotions, content creation, social media management, etc.
- Play a key role on a team that will prepare our prototype location for expansion.
- Assist in refining our business model and go-to-market strategies
- Work with several roles to define the organizational structure of HQ and each location
- Learn and understand our operations and how they can be improved or modified
- Experience in Email/SMS Marketing
- Desire to be a part of a start-up or growing small business
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to challenge existing ideas and methods
- Problem solver
- Strong writing and business communication skills
- Understands how to manage and execute projects
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Drive/Suite are a huge plus
- Free food and drinks
- Free access to our entertainment offerings for you and your family
- Super flexible schedule
- No redundancy – make a huge impact right away
COMPENSATION: $10+/HR (DOE)