The Utah Department of Heritage & Arts is seeking an individual passionate about culture to assist with their marketing efforts. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to gain professional experience working within a team environment that includes marketing, communication, and graphic design.
The successful candidate will assist the marketing director in planning, managing, and executing marketing and campaign strategies with a focus on email marketing and social media.
This is a paid internship at $12/hr, 12-16 hours per week. Flexible schedule, remote.
Essential Job Functions
Assist the marketing director in:
- Manage a content calendar
- Create and implement social media content and campaigns
- Create and send email newsletters
- Build and curate email marketing audiences
- Research, develop and repurpose content for newsletters
- Other tasks as assigned
- Proficient in navigating social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Video editing (Adobe Premiere)
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Experience with WordPress
- Strong data analysis and web analytics
How to Apply
Send a cover letter, resume, and three samples of work to Sarina Ehrgott, Heritage & Arts Marketing Director. No Phone calls, please.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $12.00 per hour