Seeking a writer with experience writing grants and other formal writing for nonprofits.
Some key duties of this role:
- Research and identify available government and private funding opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of proper protocols and all relevant local, federal, and state guidelines required for the proper proposal submission process.
- Generate revenues for foundation programs and services through submission of researched, well- written, and well-documented fund-raising proposals.
- Generate proposals and all required supporting documents in response to solicitations.
- Write reports to foundation, government, and other funders
- Maintain communication on progress of obtained grants with project managers and executive staff.
Requirements for this role:
In current pursuit of Bachelor’s degree, Law or Writing preferred
1+ years of experience writing for a nonprofit, or equivalent writing for governmental department
Strong communication skills needed
To apply, please include:
2. Writing samples from other grants and nonprofits
3. Your working availability
4. Your availability for a brief interview
The agency hiring for this position is nextleverlrecovery.com – please check out the website to get a further understanding of the agency.
Flexible scheduling and college credit can be offered. Candidate must have a laptop and other basic equipment to work from home. Interns must be currently in their Junior or Senior year of college.