The Museum of Art Internship program provides selected BYU students with opportunities to work on mentored projects in one of the following museum areas:
- Curatorial Department: Working with curators in the research and development of exhibitions.
- Education Department: Working with museum educators on the research, interpretation, and execution of exhibition theses; also the production of educational materials and programs.
- Registration Department: Working with museum registration staff in the management of the museum’s collections; also the documentation, care, and transportation of all artworks to and from the museum.
- Marketing & PR Department: Working with museum marketing and public relations team to strategize, create, and produce promotional materials for the museum.
VISIT https://moa.byu.edu/learn/for-students/internships/ to complete an application
Please include the following when you submit your application:
- Current résumé
- Letter of Intent (provide a brief account of how you hope to benefit from this internship, and what you feel you could contribute to the MOA through this mentoring process)
- Recent writing sample
For Fall semester: March 17th of each year
For Winter semester: November 5th of each year
Contact Museum Educator Kitsa Behringer at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions