- What: Church Publications Internship Information Meeting
- Purpose: Initiate hiring interns for the January–April 2021 semester
- When: Thursday, September 24, 11:00 AM MDT
- Where: Microsoft Teams Live (through any browser)
- Link: https://bit.ly/2FDGdVA
Each semester we sponsor 10 paid internships:
- One editor/writer for each of the Church’s magazines
- For the Strength of Youth
- YA Weekly content
- One news writer for web content
- One magazine graphic designer
- A writer and a graphic designer for the Gospel Living app
- Two editorial positions within publishing services
On Thursday, September 24, at 11:00 AM MDT, we’ll be presenting a Teams Live webinar providing information about our positions and how to apply. It’s not required but helpful for students as they prepare to apply. No preregistration or apps are required—they can view using the link on any browser.
The positions should be posted by September 24 and remain open until Monday night, October 5.
Here’s the link: https://bit.ly/2FDGdVA
Following the presentation, we will make a brochure and other handouts available via digital means. We’ll explain how students access those in the meeting.