*Because of restrictions related to the coronavirus pandemic, through August 2020, BYU policy requires that all internships be completed remotely. Students will need to work with internship providers to set up remote work. We do not yet know if this requirement will be extended for Fall 2020. Contact the English internship coordinator if you are looking at doing an internship this summer or fall or if you have other questions about the remote requirement. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application deadline: June 25, 2020 9:00 PM. Estimated salary: $15.00 Per hour.
Looking for a part-time intern passionate about recruiting top talent for Tech9, a growing software development company. This opportunity will give you hands on experience in global recruiting which will set you up for a great career in talent acquisition or communications.
- Source, market to, and communicate with potential hires in the US, Costa Rica and India
- Build a pipeline of stellar candidates we can draw from when job opportunities arise
- Create content to help brand Tech9 to potential candidates
- Engage on social media and other platforms to find great talent (e.g., LinkedIn, GitHub, Dribble, Behance, Medium etc)
- Join client calls to understand their hiring needs
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
- Able to work in ambiguous situations
- Strong communicator who can convey enthusiasm for a brand (Tech9) over email and social media
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Savvy at doing searches on the web
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Able to make strategic decisions with limited information
- Comfortable learning about technical content that will help when searching for candidates