*Because of restrictions related to the coronavirus pandemic, through August 2020, BYU policy requires that all internships be completed remotely. Students will need to work with internship providers to set up remote work. We do not yet know if this requirement will be extended for Fall 2020. Contact the English internship coordinator if you are looking at doing an internship this summer or fall or if you have other questions about the remote requirement. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
These internships are all posted on BYU’s Handshake program. Click on the job titles to go to the listing and to apply.
Next Level Recovery is Utah’s leader in delivering effective treatment solutions for substance use, mental health disorders and dual diagnosis. We offer Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient Treatment and General Outpatient Treatment in a comfortable outpatient setting. We individualize our patients’ treatment plans and include experiential therapies such as art and trauma informed yoga. Psychological services are also offered at our facility. We encourage family involvement during the recovery process. It can help lower the potential for relapse and help families build on their strengths. We also offer support services for families that include family therapy and psycho-education. Learn more at https://nextlevelrecovery.com/ .
Next Level Recovery is looking for a highly motivated, hardworking, and energetic candidate to join our team as a Writer/Content Marketing Intern. This role will be responsible for developing content that inspires, educates, and engages target audiences for various clients. Key responsibilities include researching and creating high-quality content, proofing and editing content, possible journalistic style interviewing, and potential managing of third-party writers. Candidates should have a familiarity with a range of writing style guides (with emphasis on AP and Chicago Manual of Style) and have some education and/or experience in writing. Preferred candidates will have at least some experience in content marketing experience. An understanding of metadata (descriptions and title tags) is a plus, but training is available for qualified candidates without metadata experience.
This position is part of a fundraising team responsible for the full range of fund development activities for the organization. These activities include grant writing and reporting with public agencies, private foundations and corporations. Specifically, this person is responsible for writing proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue and restricted projects and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all existing grant funded projects. Finally, there will be some involvement in a capital campaign efforts.
Major Responsibilities –
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for corporate and foundation grants.
- Work with finance to gather information necessary to report to corporate/foundation funders on current grant programs.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
- Provide stewardship to current donors, including work with Fundraising Team to provide regular written updates (newsletters etc) to corporate and foundation donors
- Understanding of institutional history and programs.
- Work with Chief of Staff to make appointments for Executive Director with foundation officers and other prospects, arrange for onsite tours for supporters (foundation officers, foundation trustees).
- Maintain current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Track statistics relevant to development and provide departments with written materials necessary for donor stewardship (visitor number and diversity, educational program attendance, etc).
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested
Next Level Recovery has a current opening for a summer internship in our Marketing department. During this internship, the individual will assist with a wide range of marketing functions, including corporate communications, product branding, digital marketing, graphic design, and social media.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Prepare marketing presentations
- Assist in the writing of product and solutions content
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
Next Level Recovery is looking for an individual who is interested in launching a career in the field of digital marketing. This position is a part-time (10-20 hours per week) internship with the potential to become a regular part-time or full-time employee.Our ideal candidate is a quick learner, self-motivated, able to quickly get up to speed on client SEO initiatives/goals, and is not afraid to learn and leverage new technologies on behalf of clients.Responsibilities Include:
- Performing keyword research
- Performing on-page SEO optimizations
- Developing high quality backlinks
- Developing internal link opportunities
- Performing link reclamation and fixing 404 errors
- Participating in forums, Q&A sites, and blog commenting
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Basic WordPress knowledge (building basic landing pages, managing plugins, updating navigation links, etc.)
- Computer and internet skills including MS Word, Excel, internet-based applications, and social networking websites
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work with minimal supervision