About the Company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE one-stop-shop financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
With over 5,000 clients, extreme monthly growth, $240 million in venture capital raised from top investors, and 330+ mission-driven employees, we’re well on our way.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Write standard-setting blog articles, reports, landing pages, and e-books that are helpful to financial decision-makers in small and medium-sized businesses
- Write in-product copy, video scripts, marketing and sales collateral, and other content to serve internal needs
- Rewrite older articles that have either become outdated or need some sprucing up on the editing side
- Become an expert on Divvy’s product suite, its customers and the challenges their businesses face
- Analyze or generate data to produce insights. Many of these pieces of content will be data-driven, and you’ll gather generate insights using publicly available data, internal data, or original data via polls or surveys
- Learn enough to be seen, and be comfortable being seen as a thought leader on the subjects you write about — primarily in the realm of financial management for small and medium businesses
- Serve the needs of all company organizations to write compelling and succinct copy for the website and product.
- The right candidate will be a fast learner, is collaborative with the ability to work cross-functionally, a desire to learn, excel and adapt to the changing needs of our growing company, experience in the financial industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong editing skills
- Strong writing samples that show your skill as a writer
- Evidence from past work that you can quickly and consistently produce high-quality content
- Ability to independently research and become familiar with financial topics, and effectively communicate what you’ve learned
- Ability to effectively analyze data
- Undergraduate degree in a related field such as marketing, creative writing, journalism, etc.
- Graduate degree preferred in a creative writing
Apply via BYU Handshake at