*Because of restrictions related to the coronavirus pandemic, for the time being, BYU policy requires that all internships be completed remotely. Students will need to work with internship providers to set up remote work. Contact the English internship coordinator if you have questions (email@example.com).
We are looking for part-time and full-time digital marketing interns for Summer 2020. This internship will have flexible hours from 15 to 30 hours per week. This will be a remote internship.
- Participate in end-to-end marketing of new and existing products, from initial planning & strategy, to delivery of projects, and analysis of key metrics
- Lead social media content creation and strategy
- Conduct market research for new industries and initiatives
- Collaborate to develop a monthly webinar program for existing customers
- Utilize marketing tools to track and report on key metrics
- Manage company blog and newsletter program to engage customers
- Knowledge of best marketing principles and practices
- Self-starter — able to work independently
- Great time management skills; able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Desire to learn, grow, and better yourself
- Great verbal and written communication skills
This is an opportunity to get involved in marketing with a startup software-as-a-service (SAAS) company. You will work closely with company leadership and have ample opportunities to push yourself and contribute to the company’s bottom-line. You will be given the freedom to try new ideas and gain real experience. We will support you in working remotely!