One Refugee seeks to champion individuals from a refugee background by helping them, one-on-one, to obtain an education and prepare for a successful, meaningful, and professional future. (onerefugee.org)
We are now accepting applications for a summer internship! Interns will work 32 hours/week during summer 2020, starting May 1st and finishing on August 15th.
Responsibilities: Looking for interns who can do the following:
- Data Entry, Reporting and Evaluation
- Social Media and Marketing
- Event Planning
- Program Development
Additionally, interns may create projects to utilize or gain skills related to their field of study.
- Current college or university student
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy Experience with Salesforce, a plus
- Available to work 32 hours/week May-August, Monday – Thursday
- Available to work in downtown SLC office
- Respectful and culturally sensitive
- Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds
Application: To apply, please send a resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org by March 3rd.