Efforts are focused on increasing the reach of Help Me Grow throughout the state, through the management and improvement of social media and various marketing materials. These include but are not limited to:
- Team with the Social Media Manager to increase HMGU’s social media outreach through the current mediums (as outlined by protocol)
- Help to design social media images or graphics using HMGU’s marketing guidelines
- Create, caption, and publish content on social media platforms including live videos.
- Along with existing protocol, use knowledge-base to provide input and direction HMGU social media.
- A minimum commitment of 15 hr/week is required throughout the semester
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in or have graduated from a Marketing, Communications, Photography, or similar program
- Experience with social media (Facebook business page, Instagram, and Pinterest), marketing, photography, and writing
- Willing to take initiatives on projects
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to participate in collaborative teamwork among staff, interns and volunteers