Pluralsight jobs website: https://www.pluralsight.com/careers/jobs. Click on job title for more information and to apply.
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
We are seeking a branded content intern who can help us tell the Pluralsight story through our social media channels, blog, podcast, and beyond. The person in this role will work with our branded content team to create and publish engaging stories that support larger marketing efforts.
This is a summer internship running from May-August. You must be currently pursuing a degree in order to be considered for this internship.
Who you’re committed to being:
- Someone passionate about digital storytelling across social media, podcasts and blogs.
- A strong writer and communicator.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- You enjoy brainstorming and collaboration.
- You understand the importance of powerful branding and what good design looks like.
What you’ll own:
- Help brainstorm ideas for social media strategies and content
- Help maintain a multi-channel editorial content calendar
- Assist with community management by monitoring online conversations
- Help with the research and outreach stages of our influencer marketing efforts
- Assist in optimizing, editing and publishing blog posts
Experience you’ll need:
- You have a couple creative side projects on your resume
- You have some experience with Microsoft Office and G Suite
- You are acquainted with AP style
- You’re pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (Junior/Senior status) or a recent graduate in English, Communication, Marketing or writing-related field
- You’ve managed the social media accounts or blog of a brand, organization or someone else who isn’t you