As a copywriter with the Utah Jazz, you’ll be fully immersed in our fast-paced, ever-changing world of creativity and sports. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of our business, collaborate in teams to solve challenges, and truly be valued as a junior member of your team. You’ll be ideating and writing out concepts for projects, content and more until the end of the regular season. (Around the middle of April) We’re looking for someone who can tell a story with emotion and come up with unique ideas for campaigns that will serve our many different audiences. We’re looking for someone who can commit to 25 hours a week at $15/hr. It’s expected that you’ll be in our office at least 3 days a week.
Please include a link to your online portfolio and resume.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Concept and properly write out ideas and thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and be proactive at all times.
- Ability to be resourceful and present potential solutions when necessary.
- Understands social and online platforms in order to think and problem solve in that space.
- Exemplify the Larry H. Miller values of Hard Work, Service, Integrity, and Stewardship.
- Be a good teammate, contribute positively to a winning culture, and be respectful.
- Demonstrate world-class customer service and if you don’t directly interact with the customer, support those that do.
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company.
- Be a student, be a teacher, be a leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organizational Savvy
- Manages Complexity
- Tech Savvy
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Communicates Effectively
- Undergraduate Junior or Senior studying Advertising, English, Journalism or a related field.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Previous internship experience is preferred.
- A creative portfolio is required.
https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?d=LHM&c=1081441#/ (search with the keyword “intern.”)