A student internship with us offers specialized learning experiences in a museum setting, with options in many areas including conservation, education, public relations, registration, art, human resources, and more. our internships are 10 weeks in duration, pay is $12.50 per hour with a $500 housing stipend.
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR INTERNSHIPS IS MARCH 1, 2020.
2020 INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Click on the titles below to view full descriptions of each internship. To apply, fill out the online application at https://centerofthewest.org/learn/internships/
- Book Conservation Internship
- Cody Firearms Museum Internship
- Draper Natural History Museum Herbarium Collections Internship
- Emerging Conservation Professional Internship
- Marketing & Surveying Internship
- PR & Digital Media Internship
- Raptor Caretaker & Presenter Internship
- Researcher, Transcriber, & Data Manager Internship