At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Intern to work with our Executive Leadership Team during the upcoming Spring/Summer. The internship will focus on Quality/Propulation Health Best Practice Benchmarking.
Internship Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review retrospective data to identify best practice care options and sites of service for improved population health outcomes and best practice pathway development.
- Assist with the development of data aggregation and report writing functions to aid in on-going data assimilation and analysis processes.
- Help to create an episodes of care profiling for on-going care development and direction.
- Review data from ACO programs to identify best practice opportunities and appropriate risk adjustment modeling to apply.
- Assist with the development of a peer profiling tool set for on-going practice patterning and care process improvement strategies.
- Work with the Marketing team to support best practice outcomes messaging for internal and external parties. Assist with presentations made to cohort groups as able.
As Administrative Intern you will be working closely with:
- Chief Executive Officer – data strategy and use opportunities.
- Finance Team – develop appropriate benchmarking processes.
- Data Analytics Team – data based mining, set up, normalization techniques.
- Population Health Team – episode groupers, best practice pathway development and implementation.
- Operations Team – internal messaging and peer profiling.
- Marketing Team – message development and delivery to internal and external cohort groups.