Podium is an Interaction Management platform that makes it simple for local businesses to conveniently connect with leads, customers, and their teams. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies — in the last year alone. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2019. We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
During your time here, you will receive the superb quality experience Podium prides itself on with mentorships. Our interns walk away from their experience as visionaries in the workforce, and a portion of our interns join Podium full-time by the end of their program. If you are looking for an enriching experience to better both your professional and personal credentials, look no further than Podium.
We are looking for a content writing intern to join our Creative team within our Marketing department. As we have grown and become a bigger part of our customers’ lives, we have recognized the opportunity to provide higher quality content for local business owners who look to us as an authority, for the longer term goals of brand loyalty and industry recognition. The Content Writer Intern should leverage the many experts we are connected to to create approachable, actionable expertise for local business owners and their teams.
What you will be doing:
- Researching and writing high-quality content
- Proofing and editing long form writing
- Work collaboratively with various departments
- 12 Week Program (Feb-April/May)
- Part-time 20/hrs a week
What you should have:
- Be a 2nd semester senior majoring in a related field with proven academic success
- Demonstrate a passion for marketing and writing
- Be a self-starter and have demonstrated leadership experience
- Exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate research and analytical skills
- Portfolio with writing samples, preferably including samples that showcase an ability to write with brevity and a casual tone.
What we hope you have:
- Be involved in leadership roles on campus
- Convey knowledge of the marketing industry
- Experience in content writing or similar fields
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast, and smoothies
- Podium gear
*This internship is also posted on BYU Handshake