Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Location: Lehi, UT/Office-Based
Job Type: Part-time Unpaid Internship (15-20 hours per week) with full-time opportunities and/or extended internship opportunities in the future!
About Our Company
Neil Patel has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and the United Nations, to name a few, as one of the most influential and successful marketers and entrepreneurs in the world. NPAccel is the agency that brings his passion and insights to life for the world’s small businesses.
About the Position
NPAccel is currently seeking motivated entry-level, part-time Digital Marketing Interns! We want individuals that are looking to gain valuable knowledge and experience from one of the fastest growing agencies out there. If you are familiar with Neil Patel’s brand, you NEED to join us for this internship. What a ‘resume builder’ for you!
Working at NPAccel is more than just a job. Here, there are endless possibilities for career growth within the company. A start-up environment is exciting, always changing, and most importantly, we are building something fresh and valuable. NPAccel is growing extremely fast, and proactive thinkers are highly valued here. If you perform well over-time, you will have opportunities to utilize your talents in other roles, build the company, and make a difference! We are growing quickly and need some awesome go-getters to join us!
You describe yourself as an up-and-coming marketer who is analytical, creative, organized, and curious. Ideally, you have exposure to the world of digital marketing (classroom experience or otherwise). You enjoy researching new things, analyzing data, creating reports, discussing marketing campaign strategy, and working with others in a dynamic team environment.
- Data entry
- Assisting Account Managers with campaign strategy
- Account monitoring and analysis
- Managing other various tasks as assigned
The ideal candidates will have
- Experience with or knowledge of marketing automation/workflows, CRM administration, digital marketing, and social media platforms, preferred, not required.
- Basic understanding of analytics tools, funnel tracking, and performance metrics.
- Preferred experience with HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Extremely detail-oriented; organized
- Capable of recording trainings for our employee training portal
- PowerPoint and presentation proficient
- Ability to manage tasks (Hubspot and Basecamp)
NPAccel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPAccel does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
The position is based in our Lehi, Utah headquarters.
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the NPAccel culture! –> @NPAccel