Job ID: 240774
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining a world-class team of over 37,500 employees and caregivers while embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
To find out more about us, head to our career site here.
SelectHealth is excited to offer four Marketing Internship spots for the Spring 2020 Semester! Internships are available in the following areas: Marketing and Communications, Marketing Materials Production, Writing/Editing, and Social Media.
This Student Intern II position supports SelectHealth Marketing by performing assigned tasks and assisting with assigned projects, allowing the incumbent to gain an understanding of B2C and B2B marketing efforts.
Essential Job Duties
Participates and is involved in a variety of projects that support the needs of SelectHealth Marketing team. The following are examples of work that may be performed on each team:
- Proofreading & editing: internal and external communications, member and provider letters, scripts, blog articles, emails, and other documents as requested
- Writing one-off letters, draft copy for web pages, HBS scripts, copy for content library
- Follow-up with clients, schedule meetings, prepare talking points and location details
Materials Production and Distribution
- Gather production bids and quotes, assist with press checks
- Receive and distribute proofs, store and inventory Marketing materials
- Logistical support for Marketing events, and production distribution into new service areas
- Basic edits/touch-ups to design files, organize photography on the Marketing network
Marketing Project Management
- Oversee limited scope projects (e.g. updating letters, forms) using WorkFront project management software
- Assist with creation/publication of newsletters
- Update existing forms, letters, PowerPoint presentations, and other published works
- Oversee organization of content library
- Competitor research, gathering information from subject matter experts both internally and external
Social Media and Content Marketing
- Assists with daily functions and maintenance of social media responsibilities, including but not limited to, updating and maintaining the editorial calendar, scheduling content in advance of publishing, sharing content as appropriate with clinical partners, monitoring and reporting on social media analytics, and tracking trending topics.
- Assists with auditing/tracking blog content to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Acts as a contact between third-party vendors to schedule multimedia production.
- Writes for the blog and contributes writing for content marketing purposes
- Contributes to social media strategy and planning.
- Rate: $15.00/hour
- Benefits Eligible: No
- Shift Details: 12-15 hours/week. Flexible on work schedule, but will require on-site (not remote) work 2-3 days/week (maximum 200 hours).
- Department: SelectHealth – Marketing and Communications
- Additional Details: This position is a temporary for the Spring 2020 Semester and will begin in January 2020 and conclude in May 2020.
- Student in business related fields (Finance, Communications, Marketing, English, HR, legal, etc.), who is in their third or fourth year of an undergraduate program at an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet and e-mail and scheduling applications.
- Experience in a role requiring effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills