About the Marketing Intern position
This is an exciting opportunity to take your marketing education beyond the classroom. A Marketing Intern at Disruptive Advertising will help us achieve business goals by contributing and collaborating on creative and innovative ideas to our team. In addition, you will assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies through administrative duties. This internship will help you to supplement your current marketing skills and provide a multiplicity of marketing strategies. The experience you gain through this marketing internship will be specific in one area of marketing (CRO, PPC, Social, Analytics or Email), and helpful in preparing you for other fast-paced work environments.
Our internship opportunities are typically for 12 week period, part-time hours (under 29 hours per week) and start at $10.00 per hour.
We host an intern candidate events when internships open up, where we both will have the opportunity to meet each other in a fun and casual setting.
Marketing Intern responsibilities are:
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data from marketing campaigns
- Assist with online and offline marketing through a variety of channels including social media, direct mail, and web marketing.
- Prepare and distribute marketing and promotional materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Support in daily marketing tasks
- Market analysis and research
- Internship at Disruptive Advertising are typically specialized, you could be working on one of the following teams:
- Email team.
Marketing Intern requirements are:
- Driven, willing to learn, with strong professionalism
- Understanding of a variety of marketing techniques
- Excellent skills in the following:
- Verbal and written communication
- Google Doc, Sheets, Calendar and Drive
- Familiarity with:
- Marketing software and online applications
- CRM tools
- Online analytics
- Google AdWords
- Passion for the marketing industry and best practices
- Currently enrolled in a related BS or Masters degree program