Employment dates: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 thru Friday, January 17, 2020
Pay rate: $10.00 per hour
Location: Park City, UT office.
Learning Opportunities: Our Marketing and Publications Design Intern will increase their skills in marketing publications design by being submerged in design layouts and the production process to develop our Festival print and digital publications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts fact-checking of content.
- Assist with the production approval process.
- Tracks deadlines to adhere and enforce publication timelines.
- Formats Festival program data using InDesign.
- Preps, delivers files, and attends press checks as directed.
- Organizes and archives artwork files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products.
- Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Proficient Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of print production methods.
- Conceptual, typographic, and visual communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including self-management of work schedule – the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
- Degree or working towards a degree in Marking or a related field.
- Knowledge of XML exports, importing and integrating into InDesign.