We are seeking a digital marketing intern to work on-site, part-time for 3 months at 20+ hours per week.
Hours are flexible and the experience invaluable! Beef up your resume with this incredible opportunity to work with experienced professionals at an established digital agency.
- Available for at least 20 hours per week during business hours
- A great attitude and sense of humor
- Basic understanding of SEO, PPC, Social Media, Blogging, Email Marketing, etc.
- A knack for optimization
- Solid communicator, great on keeping key stakeholders and others posted with appropriate levels of detail in a timely manner; speaks and writes clearly and concisely.
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp and other ESPs a plus.
- Assist Marketing Department with various marketing tasks related to launching and promoting websites
- Learn new skills and provide assistance to our Marketing Specialists and Marketing Strategists
- Creatively solve problems
- Manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Work independently and collaboratively.
- Hone your craft with feedback from industry experts