Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Client Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on client retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Client Success intern who can ensure our clients are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you are graduating in Spring 2021, are a superb communicator and problem-solver, have the ability to build strong relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing a great job when your clients renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have outstanding organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are resourceful in the face of challenges, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
A Day in the Life:
- Wake up. Grab yourself some cereal at the breakfast bar and play a quick round of ping pong.
- Drive Client Success for our clients all the way from SMB (Small to Medium) to Enterprise businesses by converting users in a client organization into Qualtrics champions as you shadow and assist Client Success Managers, eventually taking client calls independently
- Contribute to the ongoing success of Qualtrics and the department by owning one or more internal operations projects
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve overall customer experience leading to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our clients
- Motivate your clients to conduct more research and carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
- Become an expert on the Qualtrics platform.