Boostability is currently looking for a paid Marketing Intern to work with our marketing team, specifically with our content team. This role will provide hands-on experience with our fast-paced marketing team working for the worldwide leader of small business marketing.
Schedule: 18 hours a week. Flexible schedule!
Anticipated Internship Duration: September 2019 thru December 2019
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Contributing to our digital marketing and social media strategy
- Creating engaging content for our blogs and articles
- Conducting marketing research
- Collaborating with our VP of Marketing and marketing team members on marketing projects and initiatives
- Participating in weekly marketing strategy meetings
- Helping out with other projects and initiatives as assigned
What You’ll Need to Succeed…
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work autonomously
- Experience with writing quality marketing content
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and organized mentality
- Superb professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliable and motivated to get the job done
- Experience with video filming/editing is a huge plus!
- Marketing students preferred
Non-Required but Valuable Skills…
- Must have a passion for Harry Potter
- Open to frequent trips to Crumble
- Nerd at heart