We are hiring for a part-time, 2019 Social Media Engagement Intern at our downtown campus.
About the Company…
Nu Skin was founded in 1984 by a group of friends who wanted to innovate the world of skin care and help people succeed. They built a line of personal care products made from premium formulas, then crafted it into an opportunity for emerging entrepreneurs. It’s that love of our products, desire for growth, and real passion for helping others that has kept the company growing for over 35 years.
Today Nu Skin is a leader in the personal care and nutritional supplement industries and an equal opportunity employer operating in over 52 markets across the globe. We commit to building an atmosphere that promotes a culture of doing good while providing personal and professional growth and development.
About the Role…
We are looking for a social media Intern. In this role you will be responsible for engaging with Nu Skin’s social media community, building trust and brand loyalty. You will also be responsible for monitoring public pages, reporting compliance issues and gathering UGC. You’ll need to exhibit strong communication, creative, and organizational skills.
What you will do…
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Additional day-to-day tasks include:
o Responding to inquiries in inboxes across channels
o Actively engaging with comments left on posts
o Monitoring hashtag usage and overall brand perception online
o Gathering User-Generated Content (UGC)
Why we’re excited about you…
- 1-3 years working in a digital communications role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly effective communicator with a take-charge attitude.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and online marketing channels.
- Highly creative, thriving in a fast-paced environment.