As a digital events marketing intern at Workfront, you will help coordinate webinar programs and provide support for various event-related administrative duties.
This internship will help you gain experience with marketing promotions, webinars, and field marketing activities. You will have the opportunity to see how marketing functions within a tech company and will work closely with content creators, presenters, partners, and marketing technology admins. This is a paid internship and offers a flexible schedule of up to 30 hours. It will begin on September 9th.
Assist with tactical digital event marketing initiatives including email marketing, social media marketing, registration pages, speaker and content coordination, Salesforce campaign creation, On24 webinar creation, program optimization, and data cleansing.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Detail-oriented to an obsession
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of digital marketing
- Comfortable collaborating across multiple teams
- Problem solver and can-do attitude
- Basic understanding of content marketing
- Experience with email marketing and/or HTML
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Excel
- We are a Mac shop, ability to use a Mac would make your life so much better