At BestCompany.com we are looking to expand our content and SEO efforts and grow our team! As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will assist the content marketing team in its core objective of promoting the web properties of BestCompany.com through the creation, publishing, and promotion of engaging content.
The main focus of this position will be developing accurate and engaging content. You will assist the content department with its SEO, social media, and public relations efforts. You will work with and directly report to the Content Marketing Manager. You will be given a significant amount of autonomy and will be expected to brainstorm and carry out ideas and initiatives.
While this position is part-time there is the opportunity for subsequent full-time employment depending on your success and the needs of the Company. This position also qualifies as an internship if that better suits your needs.
- Strong Writer: Must be able to efficiently write engaging and accurate content.
- Independent: Able to work productively without being micro-managed.
- Flexible: Able to quickly adapt to changes in expectations and responsibilities.
- Strategic: Able to evaluate and understand the self-interests of target markets, craft messaging specific to those interests, and deliver messaging in an engaging manner.
About the Company:
BestCompany.com, LLC is the owner and operator of bestcompany.com, a website aimed at providing people with better data to help them make better purchasing decisions. BestCompany.com has ranked and reviewed more than 4,000 businesses spanning over 100 industries. The company’s proprietary algorithm uses data from experts and actual customers to rank the companies featured on its site. Located in the heart of the “Silicon Slopes,” Best Company has experienced double-digit growth each year since its inception in 2013.
- Location: 475 E. 1000 S. Pleasant Grove, UT 84062. Office is located approximately 10 minutes away from the UVU campus and 20 minutes away from the BYU campus.