About the Company…
Nu Skin was founded in 1984 by a group of friends who wanted to innovate the world of skin care and help people succeed. They built a line of personal care products made from premium formulas, then crafted it into an opportunity for emerging entrepreneurs. It’s that love of our products, desire for growth, and real passion for helping others that has kept the company growing for over 35 years.
Today Nu Skin is a leader in the personal care and nutritional supplement industries and an equal opportunity employer operating in over 52 markets across the globe. We commit to building an atmosphere that promotes a culture of doing good while providing personal and professional growth and development.
About the Role…
In this role you will assist in the creation and management of the company’s CSR communications including developing content for various communications vehicles, tracking of global force for good efforts, and assisting in the execution of CSR events.
What you will do…
- Content development for the company’s CSR efforts
- Event support around Nu Skin LIVE and other special events
- Working with our non-profit charities and markets around the world.
- Research and coordinate with various internal groups on employee giving efforts
Why we’re excited about you…
- Strong writing skills with proficiency in AP style
- Strong analytical and project organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Design programs
- Good planning and organization skills
Why you’ll love working here…
We have a talented executive team that leads with integrity and vision to take us where we need to be. As an employee you will have access to health coaches and our onsite gym, which is open 24/7. We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive health benefits, and a generous paid time off policy. Nu Skin also has amazing products that you will be able to try for yourself with a monthly allowance for product.