BILINGUAL SPANISH REQUIRED
Boncom is an advertising and communications agency. We develop innovative and strategic campaigns both traditionally and in the digital realm. We are fortunate to work great organizations that are cause-oriented, and who strive to do good in the world. Our staff is comprised of exceptionally talented team members who bring these clients’ meaningful messages to life.
We are currently looking to fill a Project Coordinator Internship position with the Hispanic Marketing Team. This team is growing and requires the assistance of a Project Coordinator Intern to help manage the daily activities of all assigned client work, ensuring schedules are maintained, deadlines are met, agency hours are properly utilized and appropriate allocated for each project. This position will report to the Account Director. This is a full-time summer internship position, which will last for 3 months.
- Assist with Project Management as it relates to Digital Globalization Team as well as the Hispanic and International areas served by the agency.
- Proactively ask Account Director for meaningful ways to add value and provide support.
- Supports the daily activity of all assigned jobs/projects by monitoring and communicating project status, and ensuring the team (including all agency services) has all the necessary information and assets.
- Collaborating with various departments to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Keeps up to date media schedules, creative grids, status reports, etc.
- Works with teams to confirm specs, closing dates and extensions as needed to deliver final files per the requirements of the project.
- Fosters collaboration among team members.
- Ensures all team members are included and appropriately engaged.
- Effectively communicates project requirements to the appropriate teammates, including via job orders and change orders.
- Ensures all work has been appropriately reviewed internally before presentation to client.
- Documents meetings and takes notes to share with the larger account team.
- Checks all materials for accuracy and completeness.
- Be willing to gain a deep understanding of website creation, including technical skills for page creation, asset management, and a functional understanding of URL structures and SEO strategies.
- Be a champion and student of client’s business and goals.
- Defend teams against unrealistic expectations, offers solutions for adjustments.
- Displays calm under pressure; helps the team stay grounded and focused during periods of intense pressure or uncertainty.
- Has a thorough understanding of the client deliverables, as well as the agency’s account goals, for all assigned clients.
- Maintains accurate daily time sheets.
- Should feel at home in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual Spanish required. Portuguese also a plus.
- 1 year experience as a Project Coordinator or similar responsibilities.
- A strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive to get things done correctly, with an emphasis on working with and through people in the process.
- Understanding people well and using that understanding effectively in motivating and persuading others to act will be an important aspect of this job.
- Hispanic cultural competency preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply