The Utah Grizzlies seeks qualified candidates for the 2019-2020 season, interested in a future career in sports digital media to serve as a season-long digital media intern. This is a seasonal, part-time, paid internship in West Valley City, UT. All applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays as the schedule dictates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Director of Game Operations and Promotions in the creation and development of content to distribute across all social media platforms.
- Work with the social media team to idealize and create graphics, videos, and gifs to be published across all social media platforms.
- Assist in scheduling and implementing a monthly, weekly, daily social media calendar.
- Real-time photo, video and social media coverage of live team events.
- Assist with maintenance of team social media channels during home and road games.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Game Operations and Promotions.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Relevant experience working on social and digital platforms.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere
- Ability to shoot video with experience in video editing.
- Ability to shoot photos with experience in photo editing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Knowledge and understanding of hockey and the Utah Grizzlies.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.