Communications – Intern
Draper, UT, USA Req #897 Thursday, April 25, 2019
Swire Coca-Cola produces and distributes more than fifty of the world’s most recognized brands. Our beverage portfolio has been hydrating and satisfying consumers for generations. Swire’s mission is to create with pride the magical feelings, special times and great taste of America’s best soft drinks.
Why Join our Team?
Family-oriented Culture & Opportunity for Growth – We have grown a great deal over the past few years and have individuals who have been a part of the Swire Coca-Cola Family for 30+ years. This tenure is due to the incredible culture we have built, as well as the fact that we love to promote from within. We have even more opportunity than ever since our recent large expansions, and we are looking for the next generation of future leaders for our company.
Stability & Expertise – We have been established for 40 years and are one of the largest bottlers in the U.S.
Great Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
We are looking to add to our team!
What does a Communication – Intern do at Swire Coca-Cola?
In this role, you will provide help and support a variety of projects and day-to-day activities for the communications team and the wider Public Relations and Government Affairs department. In addition to supporting the day-to-day work of our small but highly productive communications team, the intern will be responsible for completing a variety of important stand-alone projects – writing, research, event support – that should be impressive and marketable to prospective future employers. This is a three-month paid internship based in Draper. To ensure we hire the best candidate, we can be somewhat flexible on the start date and whether this position will be full time or part time.
- Provide support for company communications, initiatives and events.
- Manage projects as assigned
- Organization skills: Self-motivated organization to manage multiple complex projects is essential.
- Writing skills: Must have good writing skills.
- Interpersonal skills: Conveys good interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Must convey a high degree of professionalism.
- Creative skills: Demonstrates creative ability and bring new ideas for interesting formats for message delivery.
- Digital skills: Familiarity with latest digital tools in marketing and communications will be looked up on positively.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.