The Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum internship program offers an opportunity few can say they’ve had: The chance to work for the greatest American author of all time.
Set on the banks of the Mighty Mississippi in the quaint town of Hannibal, Mo., the Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum is about to make history, as the staff and the community gear up to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the museum.
We’re looking for hands-on, hardworking, creative interns to be a part of history.
Currently looking for undergraduate and graduate interns interested in the fields of:
- Public Relations
- Web Design
Our unpaid internships will include:
- Flexible scheduling
- Varying length internships based on your needs and ours
- Year-round opportunities
- Hands-on experience
- One-on-one work with the staff
- A chance to put your name on real-life projects
- Indispensable experience for future endeavors
- A chance to help preserve a piece of American history!
Those interested in this one-of-a-kind opportunity should learn a bit about the museum by visiting our website, www.marktwainmuseum.org and send resume, cover letter and application found below to firstname.lastname@example.org.