If you are an up-and-coming digital marketing innovator, DeseretNews.com wants you to join our internship program.
This internship will challenge you to:
- Create and implement social media campaigns alongside the Audience Engagement Specialist
- Monitor analytics to identify trends and opportunities
- Create engaging social media content
- Find and attract users who are engaged by our content
- Contribute to a team that is gaining national attention for digital innovation
You are the right fit if you have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Experience with email marketing
- A passion for news and online journalism
- An active social media presence
- An affinity for our mission
DeseretNews.com internships pay $10.00 per hour.
Fill out our online application!
You will join an energetic group of digital innovators who care deeply about Utah, journalism and the 169-year legacy of the Deseret News. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are serious about working together to grow our business.
To be trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Forged on the American frontier by Mormon Pioneers in 1850, the Deseret News focuses on the vital issues of our day. We seek to explain how policies, politics and culture affect individuals and families across our communities and nation. Through rigorous reporting, columns and editorials, our work is grounded in the cause of faith, family and time-honored principles.