Deliver the right message. To the right student. On the right channel. At the right time. As a Marketing Writing Intern at Helix Education, you’ll take a brand-direct approach to building your portfolio. Assisting in digital and traditional executions, you can lend your voice and perspective to help our creative and content teams produce, extend and optimize the bold branding and direct-response performance we provide to our college and university partners.
The statements made below are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with the job, and should not be construed as such.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Be Versatile. Concept and write engaging, impactful copy for a variety of traditional and digital channels: Paid Social + Search, Display, Web, Streaming and Terrestrial Radio/TV, Direct Mail, On-Campus Collateral, and more.
2. Be a Team Player. Work collaboratively with Graphic Designers, Web Development Manager, Content Strategists, Associate Creative Director, AVP of Marketing and others to generate consistent, on-brand, on-strategy copy for partner and internal projects.
3. Be Open. Present work regularly to internal teams—and periodically to partners/vendors. Listen to feedback with an open mind and make changes as needed based on strategic insights and learning.
4. Be a Bridge-Builder. Develop positive working relationships with internal account teams through day-to-day contact in the form of meetings, emails and conversations.
5. Be Efficient. Consult with internal account teams to evaluate individual project needs and prioritize tasks.
6. Be Accurate. Edit/proofread others’ work to ensure highest creative quality is met for each project.
QUALIFICATIONS & DETAILS:
• Marketing/Communication/English majors preferred, other majors welcome to apply
• Online portfolio required to demonstrate creative and technical skills
• Proficiency in Adobe suite, Microsoft Office, and/or Google Drive preferred
• Expected availability: 3 days per week (approx. 20 hrs. per week)
• Earn academic credit + up to $14/hour
Learn more about Helix at https://www.helixeducation.com/