Our growing customer communications function is in need of an ambitious Content and Community Manager Intern to contribute to the development, execution and delivery of digital and print content across our global channels. This content will support customers as they progress through the customer lifecycle, directly impacting adoption, retention and development of customer advocates.
As a key player in executing our customer strategy, your primary responsibilities will be split between creating customer content and helping maintain our online customer community.
The Customer and Community Manager Intern needs to be a clear communicator and able to balance multiple projects with competing deadlines.
This is a summer internship that will begin on May 2nd. Internships are paid and offer a flexible schedule of up to 28 hours a week.
- Help maintain and create content for the editorial calendar for the online
customer community that keeps customers engaged, help customers
become masters of modern work, and facilitates the use of the
community channel for marketing and product activities
- Monitor channel discussions, posts and comments and maintain a high
level of community engagement across channels that results in
increased brand advocacy
- Create effective content on deadline.
- Case studies, customer videos, blog posts, email, etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Obtaining a bachelors degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, journalism or relevant field.
- B2B marketing experience with a content marketing, customer marketing or advocacy focus
- Able to recommend new ideas and approaches for creating awareness and engagement
- Able to develop and produce creative and compelling content aligned to our overall marketing messaging strategy and our community strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously