Clearlink is looking for a full-time copywriter intern to join our marketing team over the summer. We’re looking for someone who loves writing and understands how to use persuasive appeals. Candidates should have a strong interest in marketing, with interests in writing non-fiction or business writing. You should be able to submit writing samples that showcase your writing chops. Interns will work a regular workweek: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and pay is $12 an hour.
Hired interns will learn about online copywriting, SEO, paid search advertising, PR, and social media advertising. The work will cover a range of content that includes blog posts, landing pages, website copy, email campaigns, and more. Interns will collaborate with other experts across disciplines to create compelling content.
In this role, you’ll learn about best practices for web writing, consumer trigger points, and how to execute on a team vision while working with other team members.
- Interested in both digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven with ability to take feedback on how to improve
- Comfortable brainstorming and openly sharing ideas.
- Creative thinker who thrives in an always-changing, fast-paced work environment.
- Autonomous self-starter who asks intelligent questions and proactively seeks the knowledge and resources to excel
- Collaborative individual who loves working with others and sharing ideas
- Working on a degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or similar field
- Love of writing, especially non-fiction, marketing writing, or business writing
- Examples of writing, non-work related, something of substance, e.g. academic, blog, website, magazine articles
- Design experience is a plus
- Experience writing for digital media is a plus
- Editing experience is a plus
- Must be a ‘Junior’ or ‘Senior’- graduating seniors preferred
English, Public Relations, Sociology, Advertising, Marketing, Comparative Studies
*We will be reaching out to candidates in March to schedule interviews
SALT LAKE CITY