APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 9!
KEB Enterprises is looking for an intern to be part of our marketing and communications team. The intern will work with our marketing director in writing professional, creative content for multiple platforms and companies. Duties include, but are not limited to; blog/article writing, website updates, creating social media content, and content for tradeshow pieces and press releases.
This internship will provide incredible field experience with different companies, as well as opportunities to evolve and grow.
This is an in-office position and will be 15-20 hours per week, with flexibility to work around intern’s schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-player mindset; ready and willing to collaborate with colleagues, interns, and staff.
- Ability to take on multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus).
- Positive attitude; ready to take initiative and learn quickly.
Wage: $12/hr start
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to hope.orr@KEBenterprises.com. Included examples of your work is a plus, but not required.
Application Deadline: 03/09/19
Start Date: As soon as possible
KEB Enterprises is a capital equity firm that focuses on partnering with and acquiring businesses with an emphasis on rapid growth. We currently have 8 companies under our umbrella and we continue to grow each day.
You can learn more about our team and vision by visiting www.KEBenterprises.com
Hope Orr – firstname.lastname@example.org