Do you love writing and social media more than Trump loves Trump?
Fusion 360 (www.fusion360studios.com) is looking to swipe right on our next Brand Journalism + Social Media + Digital PR Intern. This digital story-teller will produce owned media content for agency and client websites, blogs and social sites; as well as produce earned media content for various online social and news outlets. Bonus points if you know the Electric Slide, Macarena or the Moon Walk — Friday afternoons can get a little weird. If this position sounds like it fits you like a new pair of skinny jeans, read on…
ABOUT FUSION 360
Fusion 360 is a next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot digital sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and brands. In fact, Fusion 360 was recently named to the RNKED list of “Top 100 Global Agencies” (Ranked #70 Globally, #50 in the US and #1 in Utah). We are also Utah’s ONLY Emmy Award Winning Agency.
The purpose of our internship program is to build a pool of promising, diverse college students who have developed skills and knowledge within the Fusion 360 culture and environment and who can be tapped for future employment upon graduation. At the end of each semester, we HIRE from our pool of interns — over 50% of our team are former interns. True story.
THINGS WE DIG:
- Our Moms.
- You being a Junior or Senior Journalism, English, Humanities, Advertising or Communications Department Student.
- You having completed introductory coursework.
- Proficient juggling (or any circus-like skills) encouraged.
- Excellent research skills.
- Fast learner.
- A firm grasp of AP Style and creative writing techniques.
- Social media game on lock.
- Loves writing more than a chubby kid loves sweatpants.
- Experience with Adobe CC applications would be both sick and tight.
- Old-school Beastie Boys Jams.
- Ability to be a digital agency intern “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid internship.
- Opportunity for tuition reimbursement.
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Freestyle Coke Machine.
- Free drinks and snacks, daily doses of ping pong, foosball andXBOX.
- Steezy office with superchill working atmosphere.
- Opportunity to learn from and work with some of the brightest digital marketing, advertising, creative and brand journalism minds.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit ALL of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter.
- List of completed relevant coursework (English, writing, research, public relations, marketing, etc).
- Writing samples.
- Creative picture and/or video of yourself (best portraying your personal brand).
- Most people apply without fully reading job/internship postings. These are probably the same people who post pics of their food and/or pets on social media. Don’t be one of those people. Please include the phrase “Chuck Norris” in the email subject line, so we know you read the entire post.
Please follow-up via email only. All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.