University Impact is hiring two part-time grant writers for Winter 2019. The grant writers will work under the direction of the fund’s managing director. This is a paid position; those hired will be expected to work 15-20 hours per week. Please e-mail email@example.com with any further questions. Applicants should apply on Handshake.
- Excellent writing, editing, and research skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Well-versed in grant writing proposal requirements
- Knowledge of philanthropic ecosystem
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and InDesign (preferred)
- Identify funding sources for University Impact, consulting clients, and portfolio companies
- Write grant proposals for University Impact, consulting clients, and portfolio companies
- Manage donor correspondence
- Research social impact areas (as needed)
About University Impact
University Impact is a student-run impact investing firm that addresses the world’s social and environmental problems by making market-return investments that focus on innovative, sustainable, and scalable impact solutions. Our board members have decades of social impact experience in a range of capacities and our associates come from across the academic disciplines. We focus on areas of impact that align with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.