Social Media Marketing Intern
- South Jordan, UT, USA
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do every day, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Help tell the Pluralsight story through our social media channels. The Social Media Marketing Intern will work closely with our Social Media Manager to create and publish engaging content that supports larger marketing efforts.
Who you are:
- Enthusiasm for current social media platforms and trends
- A passion for clear, concise writing
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- An understanding of branding and an eye for good design
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Knowledge of AP Style a plus
What you’ll own:
- Brainstorm ideas for social media strategies and content
- Help schedule a weekly social media calendar
- Assist the social media community manager in monitoring online conversations
- Assist in optimizing, editing and publishing blog posts
- Coordinate outreach to blog contributors for writing opportunities
Experience you’ll need:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (Junior/Senior status) or a recent graduate in English, Communication, Marketing or writing-related field