AAPC (www.aapc.com) is looking for an enthusiastic Editorial Intern to join our team and provide creative ideas and editorial assistance (proofreading and copywriting) for written material from across the organization to help achieve our goals.
Hours: 20-25 hours/week
Duration: Fall Semester
What You’ll Do:
- Manage online articles (upload articles to WordPress, edit to SEO friendly)
- Coordinate contributions, and contributing authors
- Editing and Proofing (magazine and blog)
- Write articles and contribute content
- Audit blog articles for SEO potential
- Rewrite and update older articles
- Add product links to existing articles
- Other duties as needed that are contributory to our work and student’s education
Experience You’ll Need:
- Currently attending school for Communications, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Professional Communications, Strategic Communications, or other related Liberal Arts major
- Minimum 2 years writing and editing experience
- Knowledge of SEO
- Paper and online publishing experience
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and written
Who We Are:
Our mission is to advance the business of healthcare by providing professional training, industry-standard certifications, and comprehensive solutions to individuals and organizations across medical coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management.
We are humble, integrity-centered, passionate, respectful and entrepreneurial. We approach work and relationships with an abundance mentality, are trustworthy and transparent in all aspects of work, appreciate the benefits of diversity and never discriminate. We are open to new ideas, work quickly, intelligently, flexibly and Dream Big to find ways to accomplish the impossible. #WeAreAAPC.