About the Internship
Modere is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join its marketing and communications team to help with marcom initiatives. The intern will collaborate with our creative team and provide support for all types of projects and events. The intern’s contribution will help accomplish the Modere mission to create 10 million healthy homes around the globe.
The intern may be assigned writing/editing, website, social media, project management and administrative duties based on their interests and skills. The intern will expand their communication experience and learn of various marcom strategies, tools, tactics, and measurement resources and criteria. Ultimately, you’ll gain broad communications experience and become better qualified to enter a fast-paced work environment.
This internship is open-ended and will require approximately 12-20 hours/week.
What you will be doing
Projects and responsibilities may potentially include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Supporting the marcom team in daily administrative and miscellaneous tasks
- Professional, creative writing to craft relevant and engaging content for multiple platforms
- Communications projects like newsletters, emails, presentations, infographics, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Contributions to social media campaigns; monitoring social channels for trending news, ideas and memes; helping the team capitalize on those trends through social media engagement
- Brainstorming; assisting with communications strategy and concept development
- Problem-solving in collaboration with the marketing communications team
- Performing market analysis and research
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Currently enrolled in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, graphic design, web development or related program at an accredited university
- Passionate about marketing communications and highly motivated with an insatiable appetite for progress and excellence
- Dependable and honors commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong initiative, organizational skills and high attention to detail
- A sense of humor, professional behavior and friendly attitude
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ultimately, we are looking for someone who exemplifies our core values of being authentic, compassionate, humble, vibrant, and disruptive.
Build brand. Define culture. Shape business. Create products. Inspire people. Transform industry.
Submit resume and cover letter.
Visit http://www.m-careers.com/Careers/Career/2208 to read more and to apply