Do you like birds? Do you like social media? Do you have a sense of humor? Do your friends make fun of you because you always have to capture pictures of your food before you eat it? If you answered yes to at least two of these questions, you should probably think about applying for this internship.
- Beginner to professional photography experience (If beginner, must have willingness to learn)
- Some videography experience
- You’ve at least dabbled in Adobe Lightroom and/or Photoshop
- Social media marketing (you know how to #trendingthings and you are always looking for new, innovative techniques to gain an audience)
- Running and grabbing coffee for our marketing & events coordinator (just kidding, you’ll just get extra cool points if you do)
- Some sense of online writing with an eye for grammer and knowledge of fact-checking
Marketing (75% of position)
- Create and edit photo and video content for marketing purposes and social media channels
- Always looking for influencers to add to our radar while reaching out to said influencers
- Contribute to our blog & newsletter (writing & photography)
- Highlight and promote events & exciting news for media
- Become a social media marketing obsessed person
Events (25% of position)
- Assist with photography and coverage for onsite events
- Market events on social media
- Assist with the planning process
A $300 a month stipend for a three to six month period.
A 15-20 hour per week commitment for at least three months is required. The internship may be extended to six months.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and a quick paragraph describing you and why you’re interested in this internship to: and email@example.com. Thank you!