Student Job available immediately!
The Content Team Assistant will be assisting us with the logistical and some of the creative aspects of developing television series’ and shows. The assistant must be enthusiastic, punctual and professional, and have an interest in creative storytelling, film, and television production. The position requires flexibility and an eagerness to learn new skills, as the responsibilities will vary from day-to-day. Some of the duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking and keeping information regarding each show thoroughly organized and easily accessible
- Assist with scheduling of meetings, assignments, and events
- Office work such as scanning documents, printing documents, organizing pitch materials, etc.
- Clerical tasks
- Reading pitch materials and scripts
- Creating summaries of pitch materials
Some of the skills that we would expect are:
- Ingenious about organization and tracking of information
- Knack for identifying efficiency within processes and systems
- Must be skillful in business standard softwares such as Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Web Browsers, Email Clients, etc.
- Understanding the elements of story structure
- Understands and enjoys creative, collaborative, environments
- Ability and willingness to take direction
- Excellent writing, and general communication skills
- Ability to make good use of available time
If interested in, please email a cover letter, resume, and your school schedule to: firstname.lastname@example.org