At Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, we develop partnerships and fundraising programs for 170 children’s hospitals across North America. These programs raise critical funds to help hospitals provide state-of-the-art medical care for sick and injured children.
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is seeking applications for the position of Intern, Content Development, which would work specifically with content for the Miracle Network Dance Marathon audience.
Candidates interested in a career in marketing, social media, journalism, and content creation would gain first-hand experience in content marketing. Select candidate would receive guidance and mentoring from a content marketing staff member and will play an active role in developing content for the Miracle Network Dance Marathon social channels.
Intern responsibilities would include:
- Writing content for the CMN Hospitals blog, including conducting any research and/or interviews.
- Assisting with content development and asset creation for the Dance Marathon social media channels.
- Assisting with graphic design and video editing for Dance Marathon content.
- Assisting with content collection at the Dance Marathon Leadership Conference July 12-15, 2018 (pending intern’s availability).
- Participating in collaborative brainstorming and conversations about content needs and opportunities for Dance Marathon.
- Internship would be for summer semester (June 15- Aug 31); approximately 12-20 hours a week. Hours may vary pending intern’s availability and to be arranged between intern and mentor; prefer minimal 4-hour set time blocks on designated days.
- Some hours may be completed in the evenings/during the weekends but the intern must be able to complete at least 6 hours per week during 9:00am-5:00pm CT.
- This position will be able to work remotely throughout the summer.
- Currently pursuing degree in marketing or communications or a related field.
- Skill sets required: ambitious, organized, social media savvy, knowledgeable about pop culture and trends.
- Dance Marathon Experience is preferred.
- Please add a separate attachment to resume that demonstrates experience with content creation, including written and graphic/video content.
- Experience with graphic design and/or video editing preferred.