Posting Dates: 04/30/2018 – 05/31/2018
Job Family: Human Resources
Department: Family History Department
The Shared Services team is looking for a full time intern to help with project duties related to onboarding new products, features, and services into the Help Division. The primary focus of this position is to assist various members of Shared Services through coordination of activities.
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You love LDS Church culture, Family History, and working with like-minded people.
- You like helping people and enjoy solving problems.
- You work well with others, love taking on challenges, and don’t get flustered easily.
- You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure.
- You communicate clearly, you write well, and you speak eloquently.
- You are comfortable communicating with multiple levels of department leadership.
- You are motivated and driven.
- You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You want to truly make a difference in the lives of your team and your customers.
Paid Interns are qualified while enrolled in an educational institution and for one year following graduation. They must sign a Paid Internship Engagement Letter.
Benefits of An Internship:
As a paid intern, this position offers you real work experience and transferable skills. You will gain practical experience working alongside experienced FamilySearch employees, which will help you build your professional portfolio.
In This Role, Your Typical Day Would Consist Of:
- Assisting with the preparation of high quality presentations
- Coordinating meetings across the division
- Preparing, analyzing, and distributing reports
- Assisting teams to define and document processes
- Updating and maintaining product release roadmaps
- Assisting project managers with individual projects
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
POSTING NOTICE/MORE INFO.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.
Find out more about the many benefits of Church Employment at http://careers.lds.org.