At Vivint Solar, we’re changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live everyday. That’s why we’re making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Pretty much, we’re doing work that really makes a difference.
Right now, we need a Process and Procedure Intern that will be a solid contributor in our Operations group. The right candidate must have strong technical, organization, and communication skills. The Process and Procedure Intern will be responsible for successfully staying on schedule with multiple concurrent, integration projects while maintaining a high frequency of quality communication and reporting.
You’ll make a difference by…
- Document processes and procedures in an organized and systematic way
- Participate on cross-functional teams for key projects
You’ll do that with your…
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate with several different departments and coordinate requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of both Microsoft Office products and several apps from the Google Suite.
- Ability to simplify complex processes into simplified documents
One more thing…you’ll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements.