- Coordinate blogging and press opportunities for ZipBooks
- Facilitate communication between publishers, contractors, writers and the ZipBooks marketing team
- Create & edit outlines and articles for ZipBooks publishers
- Flexible hours
- Internship credit: 8-12 weeks covering at least 130 hours
- Directly reporting to CEO — BYU Grad ’08 Harvard Business School Grad ’15
- Unpaid; previous interns were hired for full & part-time work
While we need a quick-learning, highly-communicative, hard-working self-starter, previous marketing or writing experience is not required!
If you’re interested, please email email@example.com with your resume and any (informal) notes about your interests.