Krieger-Ricks Master Framemakers has just opened up it’s Digital Marketing Internship Program to eager students looking to learn cutting edge internet marketing skills from some of the industry’s top marketers. We are seeking Digital Marketing Interns who are interested in having a real influence on an almost 40 year old company now expanding it’s reach to the internet. We need results-driven candidates who will have a major influence over sales and marketing for our mirrors & custom frames in the digital arena.
Krieger-Ricks is a high-end framing company who’s done work for over 100 LDS Temples. At our core we believe in inspiring through beauty, quality & service. Launched in 1982, Krieger-Ricks has gained a strong reputation in the art world for quality products.
Krieger-Ricks Interns will gain cutting-edge digital marketing experience from top experts in some of the following areas:
- EMAIL: Building and nurture existing contacts via email lists using social media and proven funneling methods.
- INFLUENCERS: Blogger, Author & Artist outreach, networking and partnering.
- ANALYTICS: Tracking ROI of digital campaigns.
- SEO: Keyword research, local citations, on and offsite optimization to gain maximum discoverability, traffic and sales.
- CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION: Increase conversion rates by tweaking website pages, Blog posts, Facebook and other social media profiles & posts.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Making effective Facebook, Twitter, and blog posts with appropriate calls to action.
- CONTENT CREATION: Researching & creating Epic Blog Posts that get shared via solid promotional tactics
- Other skills will be taught as needed. Ex: YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Reviews, Referrals, Content Management Systems, Databases, etc
- Organized: Timely and able to track time and report results.
- Creative: Will be inventing new ways to market and sell frames.
- Tech savvy: Comfortable with email, spreadsheets, website management, google docs, etc.
- Laptop owners: Just gotta have one.
- Able to work 10+ hours a week mainly between 8 am & 5 pm (training will be done during these hours, some work can be done outside those hours)
- Interested in framing, art, etc.
We invite all interested students to email email@example.com to set up a time to visit our offices.