Summer Internship Program
Elevate your career at Overstock. Our internship program is the perfect opportunity for networking, collaborating with teams on cutting edge projects, and to gain experience at the largest tech company in Salt Lake City, Utah! The program begins May 21, 2018.
Interns responsibilities include working on non-critical projects, typically not on core assets, scope of work is limited due to the short-term nature of internships, works under direct supervision with regular reviews. Interns must have productive skill levels in a few core technologies and tools.
• Create and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Measure, Analyze and continuously track reporting
• Closely track project requests
• Formulate create content
• Short-term projects under the under direct supervision with regular reviews.
• Interns must have productive skill levels in a few core technologies and tools.
• Interns will adapt to changes in job requirements, learning and applying new skills as needed.
• Must be part of a Bachelor’s degree program or specialty area
• Working knowledge intern area
• MS-Office skills
• Proficient in communications skills