E Simplified is looking for a creative and data-driven writer to join the Content Marketing Team as an intern. The ideal candidate is a student that would like to develop their writing skills and build a content creation portfolio, and join our team in a permanent position after the internship. Our Intern will learn expected business standards of writing, communication, time frames, shifting between topics, and presentation.
Intern responsibilities will include:
- Contributing original blog articles to the company blog and those of our partners’
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify areas of opportunity
- Helping to schedule monthly content calendar while attending relevant company meetings
- Identifying new channels of visual and written content distribution
You will work directly with the Content Marketing Team. You will also get to experiment with various forms of content, both written and visual. At the end of the internship, you will have diverse writing examples to add to your portfolio, including but not limited to blog posts, press releases, and web content on established business sites. We are looking for someone who would like to say on in a permanent position after the internship.
You can receive credit for this internship through your school. You will learn business communication, client interaction and relationship building skills.
You will also learn:
- Planning * Research and Analysis
- Shifting between subjects
- Crafting web page content, blog posts and press releases
All facilitated by editing, guidance, and critique from an experienced full-time writer.
Job Type: Internship
Part time: 20 hrs/wk
Pay: Hourly 11/hr
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /year